Facility Amenities - Peoria Supportive Living Community
Our facility is more than just rooms for our residents, but a place that they can call home and be active in. St. Francis Woods is conveniently located by main highways, without losing it's calm and peacefulness for our residents. Below are some of the many amenities you'll find when you move to St. Francis Woods:
- On-site beauty & barber shop open to our residents weekly
- Sunroom with aviary enclosure
- Large non-denominational chapel
- Spa room
- Transportation (Wheelchair accessible van)
- Activity rooms with multiple games, instruments, & books
- On-site store for convenience of residents
- Scheduled recreational activities and outings
For doctors appointments and bank visits:
St Francis Woods Service Van Hours:
Monday – Friday: 8am-4:30pm
Stop by the front desk to schedule the rides you need!
For personal errands and events:
Please contact City Lift to set an appointment.
You can reach City Lift at 309-999-3677.
The front desk is also available to help you schedule transportation by City Lift.